RYT 200 YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
Long Island School of Yogic Arts, Long Islands' premiere yoga institute, is proud to welcome interested applicants to our Yoga Teacher Training Program at Medwell Spa Wantagh. We are delighted to announce that this accredited program will be lead in Fall 2022 by Marilyn Skyflower as part of our ongoing commitment to providing extraordinary professional development for personal actualization.
Upon the successful completion of the program, you will be awarded a RYT 200 Certification from the Yoga Alliance®, the largest nonprofit association representing the yoga community. In addition, Medwell Spa offers immediate employment opportunities for qualified graduates to consider as an instructor. Early enrollment for Fall 2022 is open now! (limited spaces available per season).
Long Island School of Yogic Arts, "Awaken into your Divine Power"
September 10th- December 18th, 2022
THIS TRAINING IS FOR YOU IF:
- you are a yoga student who yearns to deepen your practice
- you are ready to break any unhelpful cycles and belief systems that you adopted
- you want to discover your truth, authenticity and purpose
- you desire to share space with like minded humans and make deep connections with new friends
- you want to serve your community by guiding yoga, meditation, breath-work and other wellness practices
- you are willing to ask hard and important questions about yourself and the world around you
- you are interested in wellness, philosophy, self development, creativity, astrology, history, psychology and/or herbalism
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- 33+ postures: proper alignment, variations, modifications and how to teach them.
- teaching methodology: creating safe spaces and sacred vibes for your students
- yoga sequencing: sun salutations, hatha, vinyasa and creative sequencing
- different styles and levels of yoga classes: (gentle, beginner, yin, restorative, intermediate and advanced)
- different styles of meditation: (loving kindness, sound healing, journey meditations, core cutting and more)
- breath-work: guiding and exploring advanced techniques
- yoga history and philosophy
- how to create themes and intention setting
- non violent communication
- guiding workshops and specialty classes
- how to navigate yoga as a career
- personal development
150 hours: in person class time with lead and co-instructors
30 hours: yoga classes outside of the training
10 hours: class observation
5 hours: community work
5 hours: exams and essays
early bird (before 8.31): $2700
$3000 (payment plan)
Dates of Attendance at Medwell Spa Wantagh 2855 Jerusalem Avenue
Fridays 6-9pm, Saturdays and Sundays 12 noon-7pm
9.22, 10.20, 11.3, 11.17
-Off on major holidays, detailed schedule will be emailed to you upon registration.
Should you have further questions or would like to register, please call us at 516.755.5855 and ask to speak with Laurie. Kindly email enquiries to email@example.com.